However you are feeling right now, why not take advantage of one of the many tools to help improve your health and wellbeing? They are simple and quick to access.
- You can access a whole range of online resources on the Good Thinking website to help tackle sleep, anxiety, stress and depression, and mental wellbeing
- Sleepio is a clinically evidenced sleep improvement programme that is fully automated and highly personalised, using cognitive behavioural techniques to help improve poor sleep
- Daylight provides help to people experiencing symptoms of worry and anxiety, using evidence-based cognitive behavioural techniques, voice and animation
- Mental health charity, Mind, has a range of useful information and resources
- Thrive LDN has developed a 20-minute training video on emotional resilience