Our partnership in Havering is delivering the new St George’s Health and Wellbeing Hub in Hornchurch – due to open in spring 2024. The new centre will include:
- Two GP practices
- Community diagnostics: MRI and CT scans, ultrasound, X-rays, blood testing
- Frailty unit: Supporting elderly and vulnerable patients
- Mental health services: Talking Therapies services
- Renal service: Kidney dialysis clinic
- Community services: Children’s services, support for long term health conditions like heart disease and diabetes, physiotherapy and podiatry.
- Social care services: Community care and assistance services to help people to live well and independently.
- Voluntary groups: Space for local voluntary and community groups to organise healthy activities to support people’s broader health and wellbeing.
More information on St George’s Health and Wellbeing Hub