At each meeting of the Board and committees held in public we provide 15 minutes on the agenda for questions from the public. Members of the public can ask up to two questions in relation to the published agenda and pack. A maximum of five questions will be answered at each meeting. We ask that these are questions rather than statements to allow the maximum number of questions and to allow for responses.
To allow full responses to be given on the day of the meeting, we ask that any questions submitted in advance are received by 2pm on the Friday before the Wednesday Board meeting or three clear working days in advance.
Questions should be sent to email@example.com or sent by post to:
Head of Governance, 4th Floor Unex Tower, 5 Station Street, London, E15 1DA.
A question may be rejected if it:
- is not about a matter for which the ICB is responsible
- is defamatory, frivolous or offensive
- has been asked in another ICB board or committee meeting held in public.
- is substantially the same as a question asked within the last six months
- requests the disclosure of information which is confidential or exempt
- names, or clearly identifies, a member of staff or any other individual.
If a reply cannot conveniently be given orally or the time allocated for questions has elapsed, a written reply will be sent, providing contact information has been provided, within a month of the meeting.
The question, the name of the questioner and the reply given will be included in the minutes of the meeting and published on the ICB website.