Staff and people living or working in north east London are being asked their view on what would be a good name for a new health centre in Ilford. The centre is expected to open in spring 2024 and has been designed to act as a ‘one stop shop’ providing easy access to a range of health, social care and community services in a single central location.
A shortlist of names has been compiled and we are inviting people to select their favourite. The options include:
- The Exchange Health and Care Hub
- Ilford Health and Care Hub
- Ilford Exchange Health Centre
- Exchange Health and Wellness Hub
- Ilford Health and Wellness Hub
- Exchange Health and Wellness Centre
- Ilford Health and Wellness Centre
The vote opened on Monday 17 July and close Wednesday 26 July 2023. You can choose your favourite through our online voting form.
The votes will be counted and verified and an announcement of the winning name will follow shortly after the vote closes.
There is more information on the consultation in this article on the ICB page.
For more information, please email the communications team.