Richmond Road Medical Centre (RRMC) in Hackney was recognised as a finalist in the Clinical Improvement: Public Health & Prevention category in the General Practice Awards. This ceremony honours those in primary healthcare and the healthcare industry in the UK for their innovation, dedication and passion.
RRMC is no stranger to being acknowledged for its commitment to service. It has been recipients of wins and nominations at the GP Awards for the previous five years, as well:
- 2021 – Best in the Country [Winner]
- 2020 – Best Practice Team [Winner]
- 2019 – Excellence in Primary Care [Nominee]
- 2018 – Highly commended for GP of the Year [Winner]
- 2017 – General Practice Team of the Year [Winner]
The 15th annual General Practice Awards was hosted by Cogora on Friday 9 December 2022 at Novotel London West. There were 94 finalists across 17 categories.