The NHS, Havering Council and local community groups, have come together as the Havering Place Based Partnership to create an event on Wednesday 20 September, that focuses on supporting local people to access better healthcare within the community.
This community event will be hosted by the NHS Core20PLUS Connector Programme – NHS England » Core20PLUS5 Community Connectors and have lots of great local organisations available to answer any questions that you may have around cost of living or health and well-being support.
On the day there will be a range of local organisations and groups such as:
- Havering Age UK – for general support for older people,
- Social Prescribers – who can support you to find local activities and services that can help to improve your health and wellbeing,
- The Energy Doctors – can help you to save money on your energy bills and much more.
Please share with your family, friends and local networks, and help to reach as many local people as possible. It’s important in the lead up to the winter months to support people to get right care from the right places.
On the day there will be refreshments available, and many different services there to speak to you about how to improve your wellbeing.
For more information about the event please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wednesday 20 September 2023
- Time: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
- Location: Harold Hill Library Hub, Harold Hill Library, 19a Farnham Rd, Romford RM3 8HR