On 29 November 2022, NHS NEL ICB in collaboration with the adult care services across north east London are delivering a LeDeR conference targeted at health and social care practitioners: community learning disability teams, community specialist services, mental health, GPs, commissioners, primary care teams, acute teams, social care teams, care providers, end of life care team, transforming care, continuing health care teams, children services.
This conference aims to inform delegates what is happening locally to ensure learning disabilities people and autistic adults receive good healthcare within north east London. It is also aimed at assisting professionals recognise their role in reducing health inequalities and enable learning disabilities people and autistic adults’ live life to the fullest.
- Diane Jones – Chief Nurse, NHS North East London
- Dr Paul Gilluley – Medical Director NHS North East London
- Kath Evans – Director of children Services, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Elizabeth Weir – University of Cambridge
- Paula McGowan OBE
- Dr Valeria Potter – Consultant Palliative Care, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Sood – GP and Clinical Lead LD&A, NHS North East London
This Conference will be held virtually via Ms Teams.
For more information please email NHS NEL ICB LeDeR Programme Team via email: email@example.com