At each meeting of the place based partnership board held in public we have allowed time on the agenda for questions from the public. Members of the public can ask a question on any of the issues on the agenda.
Papers will be available from Wednesday 4 January.
To allow full responses to be given on the day of the meeting, we ask that any questions submitted in advance are received by 12pm on Monday 9 January 2023.
Questions should be sent to email@example.com or sent by post to:
Head of Governance, 4th Floor Unex Tower, 5 Station Street, London, E15 1DA.
A question may be rejected if it:
- is not about a matter for which the place based partnership board is responsible
- is defamatory, frivolous or offensive
- has been asked in another board or committee meeting held in public.
- is substantially the same as a question asked within the last six months
- requests the disclosure of information which is confidential or exempt
- names, or clearly identifies, a member of staff or any other individual.
If a reply cannot conveniently be given orally or the time allocated for questions has elapsed, a written reply will be sent, providing contact information has been provided, within a month of the meeting.
The question, the name of the questioner and the reply given will be included in the minutes of the meeting and published on the ICB website.