At each meeting of the place based partnership board held in public we have allowed time on the agenda for questions from the public. Members of the public can ask a question on any of the issues on the agenda.
Papers will be available from Thursday 12 January.
To allow full responses to be given on the day of the meeting, we ask that any questions submitted in advance are received by 6pm on Monday 16 January 2023.
Questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to:
Head of Governance, 4th Floor Unex Tower, 5 Station Street, London, E15 1DA.
A question may be rejected if it:
- is not about a matter for which the place based partnership board is responsible
- is defamatory, frivolous or offensive
- has been asked in another board or committee meeting held in public.
- is substantially the same as a question asked within the last six months
- requests the disclosure of information which is confidential or exempt
- names, or clearly identifies, a member of staff or any other individual.
If a reply cannot conveniently be given orally or the time allocated for questions has elapsed, a written reply will be sent, providing contact information has been provided, within a month of the meeting.
The question, the name of the questioner and the reply given will be included in the minutes of the meeting and published on the ICB website.